Designed for all-around customisable stabilisation, the Multi-Directional Shoulder Brace is the most supportive option for men. Its shape counteracts multi-directional shoulder instability and supports the back of any shoulder following posterior dislocation.
Each all-neoprene panel is perforated for enhanced cooling and physical comfort and features a smooth rubber lining that resists sliding. The material keeps the brace in place and fully supportive, while allowing for full contact, enhancing proprioception. Such spatial awareness of the shoulders helps to raise one’s confidence when wearing the brace.
Flexible strap placement options meet physio guidelines for a customised shoulder brace with maximum support for men.
Elasticised straps slow or check dangerous arm movements and tightness can be adjusted to restrict the range of motions, depending on the user’s confidence.
A supplementary short strap can also be added to individualise bracing options. Order extra short strap here
If you need extra width in the chest to fit your bicep size, you can order a chest extension here
Multi-Directional Shoulder Brace summary:
- Specifically tailored for men
- Most supportive shoulder brace available
- Provides support for multi-directional shoulder instability
- Aids recovery from a posterior shoulder dislocation
- All-neoprene construction resists sliding and enhances cooling and physical comfort
- Elasticised straps safely slow or check arm movements
- Restraint tightness can be customised to restrict the range of motions
- Additional short strap option for improved support
"This brace helped to keep my shoulder stable and made it more comfortable while playing. The shoulder no longer felt loose and did not feel like it was going to fall out of place."
Sam Lousi, Auckland Warriors.
$249.55 NZD (incl tax), $217 NZD (excl tax)
|Small:||Chest: 76-95cm (≈29-37 inches)||Bicep: 23-26cm (≈9-10 inches)(non-flexed)|
|Medium:||Chest: 76-98cm (≈29-39 inches)||Bicep: 25-29cm (≈9-11 inches)(non-flexed)|
|Large:||Chest: 76-110cm (≈29-43 inches)||Bicep: 30-35cm (≈11-14inches) (non-flexed)|
|X-Large:||Chest: 90-130cm (≈35-51 inches)||Bicep: 35-42cm (≈14-16 inches) (non-flexed)|