Designed for active women with ligamentous laxity in the shoulders, the Women's Bilateral Brace delivers additional support to maintain correct shoulder positioning.
Temporary relief is provided for multi-directional instability in both shoulders, as well as for collagen disorders such as Ehler's Danos syndrome.
The one-piece bodice is shaped for flexible breast sizing and includes a pair of straps for each arm. Extended restraints can also be used to prevent anterior shoulder subluxation or dislocation.
If you would like to wear this brace to play sport, and require additional protection when you lift your arm away from our body, then please purchase additional longer restraint straps.
Women's Bilateral Brace summary
- Specifically tailored for active women
- Counters ligamentous laxity for correct shoulder positioning
- Provides relief for multi-directional instability
- Eases the effects of collagen disorders
- Prevents anterior shoulder subluxation or dislocation
- Restricts arms from lifting away from the body
- Specially shaped for flexible breast sizing
- Four straps included in the package, a pair for each arm
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE MEDIUM IS ONLY STOCKED IN BLACK FABRIC AT PRESENT DUE TO COVID SUPPLY ISSUES. BEIGE FABRIC WILL BE RESTOCKED IN OCOTBER 2022
$399.05 NZD (incl tax) $347 NZD (excl tax)
Size Chest Bicep Cup Size
Small 82-96cm 20-24cm A-B
Medium 90-106cm 25-33cm B-E
Large 95-134cm 27-35cm (40cm max untabbed) (D-G)
|SIZE||BICEP (cm)||CHEST (cm)|
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.