The Bilateral Multi-Directional Vest is constructed to counteract multi-directional shoulder instability.
Enveloping neoprene panels at the front, rear, and in the armpit add support to bolster unstable shoulders.
The rear panels are designed to support the proprioceptive scapula, conveying feedback to users who seek more proprioceptive input.
The Bilateral Multi-Directional Vest’s extended length stops the brace from riding up as the side panels are fastened securely beneath the rib cage.
Integrated breathable mesh inserts in both front and side panels aid cooling for greater comfort on the move.
Bilateral Multi-Directional Vest summary
- Offers support for multi-directional instability in shoulders
- Neoprene construction provides support while enhancing physical feedback
- Proprioceptive scapula support panels increase proprioceptive input
- Breathable mesh inserts in front and side panels reduce overheating
- Only available in black colour, in Large and X-Large sizes.
|Large:||Chest: 76-110cm (≈29-43 inches)||Bicep: 30-35cm (≈11-14inches) (non-flexed)|
|X-Large:||Chest: 90-130cm (≈35-51 inches)||Bicep: 35-42cm (≈14-16 inches) (non-flexed)|