The unique design of the Bilateral Anterior Shoulder Brace offers anterior support for both shoulders.
Bilateral support is provided to the shoulders while minimising overheating.
Excessive and sudden arm movements are restricted by the elastic fabric restraints, which slow limb motions and thereby allow muscles time to respond while preventing dislocation. This resistance can be utilised to help strengthen shoulders by having the arms push carefully against the stretch fabric.
Unique strap placement options enable users to control shoulder and arm positioning by limiting the range of motions that can lead to further injury. The straps can be adjusted for maximum protection or loosened for less support.
Both front and rear neoprene panels are lined with plush neoprene fabric, while hook and loop fasteners are used for securing the best possible fit. Breathable mesh inserts keep the body cool during intensive activity, for greater comfort while on the go.
Bilateral Anterior Shoulder Brace summary:
- Provides bilateral anterior support for both shoulders
- Protects against shoulder injuries during intensive activities
- Unique strap placement options control shoulder and arm positioning to prevent injury
- Elasticised straps safely slow or check arm movements
- Fabric resistance can be exploited to strengthen shoulders
- Mesh inserts help minimise physical overheating
- Hook and loop fasteners for securing the best fit
If you need extra width in the chest to fit your bicep size, you can order a chest extension here
|Small:||Chest: 76-95cm (≈29-37 inches)||Bicep: 23-26cm (≈9-10 inches)(non-flexed)|
|Medium:||Chest: 76-98cm (≈29-39 inches)||Bicep: 25-29cm (≈9-11 inches)(non-flexed)|
|Large:||Chest: 76-110cm (≈29-43 inches)||Bicep: 30-35cm (≈11-14inches) (non-flexed)|
|X-Large:||Chest: 90-130cm (≈35-51 inches)||Bicep: 35-42cm (≈14-16 inches) (non-flexed)|